|Name||Capacity||Title of the Experiment|
|Engineering Physics Lab||20+20||1. Determination of spring constants in Series and Parallel combination.
2. Determination of Magnetic field intensity at the center of a circular coil carrying current(by deflection method).
3. n & I by Torsional pendulum (radius of the wire, mass and dimensions of the regular bodies to be given). (In the examination either n or I to be asked).
4. Young’s modulus of a beam by Single Cantilever experiment (breadth and thickness of the beam to be given).
5. Radius of curvature of plano convex lens using Newton’s rings(wavelength of light to be given).
6. Study Series and parallel LCR resonance and hence Calculate inductance, band width and quality factor using series LCR Resonance
7. Determine Acceptance angle and Numerical aperture of an optical fiber.
8. Determine Wavelength of semiconductor laser using Laser diffraction by calculating grating constant.
9. Estimation of Fermi Energy of Copper.
10. Study of input and output Transistor characteristics and hence calculate input resistance, α and β.
11. Draw photodiode characteristics and calculate power responsivity.
12. Calculation of Dielectric constant by RC charging and Discharging.